Brussels International Music Academy /www.brima.be / and our international projects:
“Music academy FORTE” /www.musicacademy.be /
International piano competition ”Merci, Maestro!’ /www.mercimaestro.be /
The Brussels International Music Academy is a non-profitable organization and as such relies on its own funds and the generosity of individuals, companies, trusts and foundations to continue to be able to provide world masterclasses, concerts, competitions, festivals and opportunities to its students. Find out how your support can help us and contribute to the development of the Art of Music, on top of what we are doing to help Ukraine.
What your support can do
We rely on your support for the following
- Students Sponsorship, winners’ prizes
- Concerts, festivals, Competitions, Performances
- Inviting international guest teachers
- Renting of the piano’s
- “Help ukraine”
All these items are essential components to the development of our musician’s international careers. They are, obviously, vital for maintaining and developing the School’s international renown and continuing to attract the greatest talents – both nationally and internationally. The dedication of the students and the great efforts of parents is of prior importance, however their success also depends on generous, far-sighted individuals and companies who believe in the importance of a flourishing artistic life.
You are a company or individual who wants to associate his image to a cultural event?
Become a sponsor (financial contribution)
You can support one of our projects with a financial contribution. Every contribution can make a real difference!
Being a mentor of one of ours projects means:
- To share the following values: excellence, creativity, international outreach, cultural exchange, the opening of borders and minds.
- To contribute to the cultural development and more specifically to the development of music in Europe.
In return for your donation, sponsoring or patronage you could benefit from:
- Maximum visibility our websites, booklets, leaflets, posters and so on
- Opportunity to position your brand or company in a new the target audience
- Reach a wide audience of students
- Get a tax concession
- Invitation IP to the several concerts, festivals
You can support us with a financial contribution with Credit Card by following this link. Or you can transfer money to our Bank account in the following link.
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org