Superior diplomas of the National Conservatory Tchaikovsky in Kiev (Ukraine), of the Royal Conservatories of Liege and Brussels, and of the Music College of Glier (Kiev, Ukraine)EXPERIENCE AND PRIZES
Founding director, piano, chamber music teacher and tutor professor of piano at Brussels International Music Academy (BRIMA) n Brussels (www.brima.be)
Founding director, piano, chamber music teacher at the “Music Academy FORTE” (www.musicacademy.be )
Founder, artistic director, president and jury member of International Competition for young pianists “Merci, Maestro!” (www.mercimaestro.be).
President of WPTA Belgium (World Piano Teachers association), member of EPTA
Jury member of several Piano International competitions
As leading Ballet pianist: Working for a number of leading companies as a pianist: Pasodos Dance Company (Palma Dance Center, Mallorca); Astana Ballet (Kazakhstan); L’Hivernal de la dance (Liege, Belgium), etc.
For a number of years has performed as a main pianist at the Royal Ballet of Flanders (Antwerp, Belgium); Brussels International Ballet School (Brussels, Belgium); Royal Ballet school in Antwerp; Rosas, P.A.R.T.S. et Yantra in Brussels; Studio Bejart (Brussels, Belgium); piano accompanist at a High school of music (Kiev, Ukraine).LANGUAGES:
French, English, Russian, Ukrainian
- Superior National Conservatory Tchaïkovsky of Moscow: Graduated with the highest distinction in interpretation, pedagogy, chamber music and accompaniment
- Central Music Academy of Moscow for gifted children (started playing piano from the age of 4)
- Concerts and festivals in numerous countries in Europe and North America: Wiener Konzerthaus in Austria, Salle Cortot in Paris, concert Room of the Tchaïkovsky Conservatory of Moscow and Fine Arts Palace of Brussels
- Projects with the National Orchestra of Belgium, Moravia (Czech Republic) and Chamber Ochestra of Praha
- Accompanist for renowned competitions like the International Music Competition Queen Elisabeth of Belgium, and the International Competition Yehudi Menuhin in the UK
- Accompanist of Master Classes and Concerts for teachers Igor Oïstrakh, Viktor Tretiakov
- Jury member of several International Competitions
- Great pedagogical experience, especially teaching at the Royal Music Conservatory of Brussels
- French, Russian, English
- Graduated from the Conservatory Tchaïkovsky of Moscow
- Graduated from the Royal Music Conservatory of Brussels
- Piano teacher at the Jan-Niklaasstichting School in Beersel (Belgium)
- Accompanist at the Movement Theater in Moscow
- French, Russian, Dutch, English
Music AcademyRoyal Concervatory of BrusselStudies in russian technic in SerbiaIMEP(Bachelor) in the class of Roberto GiordanoLanguages :
French, English, Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin
Tehran’s high school for musicians
Royal Conservatory of Brussels, Bachelor and Masters degree in pianoEXPERIENCES AND PRIZES:
Music teacher in an elementary school in Paris for two years
Private lessons to children and adults (seven years of experience)LANGUAGES:
French, English, Persian, knowledge of Spanish.
Conservatory of Music Calouste Gulbenkian, Braga
Superior School of Music and Arts, Porto
Currently is doing her Master in performance in Koninklijk Conservatorium Brussel, in Daniel Blumenthal’s class.Professional Experience:
Teacher at the Banda Musical Cabreiros and Mozart Music schoolLanguages:
French, English, Portuguese
Conservatory of Roubaix: full classical cursus in the class of Vladimir Soultanov. Graduated from the Diplôme National d’Orientation Professionnelle.
Conservatory of Brussels in the class of Mikhail Faerman from 2018 to 2020.
Currently studies with the international pianist Vladimir Soultanov.Professional Experience:
Experience as a piano teacher since 2016 for students of various ages and profiles.
Internships with Vladimir Soultanov in Ardeche (France) and concerts in summer 2015, 2016 and 2017.Languages :
French, English, Portuguese
- Conservatory Jaroslav Ježek in Prague: Graduated in classical piano (in the class of Irina Kondratenko-Parker)
- Royal Music Conservatory of Brussels: Graduated in classical piano (in the class of Aleksandar Madzar)
- Has teached piano and music theory in the International music and arts school of Prague
- Laureate of the International Piano competitions Ludwig van Beethoven (Vienna), Wiener Klassik (Vienna), Sergueï Prokofiev (Prague), Les saisons musicales (Prague, 2nd prize), and the International Music Festival of Gyor (Big Prize)
- French, English, Russian, German, Czech, Slovakian
State University of Rovno (Ukraine): Piano teacher, music master, training in choir direction with High Distinction
Music Teacher and vocal training with the Highest Distinction
Graduated from the Music Academy of Berditchev (Ukraine)
EXPERIENCE AND PRIZES:
Piano, music theory and choir direction teacher, (Musical College of Berditchev)
Director of the Music Academy of Irkoutsk (Siberia)
Cultural councillor at the city of Liege
- French, Russian, Ukrainian, English, Polish
- Conservatory Eduardo Martínez Torner in Oviedo (Spain): Piano studies with Concepción Besteiro
- Piano studies in Barcelona with Margarita Serrat
- Superior Conservatory of Liceu: class of Stanislav Pochekin and Bachelor degree with high distinction
- Royal Music Conservatory of Brussels: Master degree in piano with high distinction, with Éliane Reyes and Gabriel Teclu
- Laureate at the chamber music competition of the Conservatory Eduardo Martínez Torner and a grant in the international competition "Río Órbigo".
- Participated in various masterclasses, workshops and festivals in Spain, France and Brussels, and had the occasion to play for renowned pianists such as Francisco Jaime Pantín, Miguel Ángel Ortega, Claudio Martínez Mehner, Enrique Bagaría, Marie Jude, Dimitri Alexiev, Jay Gottlieb, and Alan Weiss...
- Piano teacher since several years for children, teenagers and adults.
- Spanish, French, Romanian
- Full music studies at the Superior Conservatory of Córdoba
- Prize of the best final studies exam of the Argentina Rotary Club, Best musician of the young musician’s competition of Córdoba, Piano studies grant at the Queen Sofia School
- Piano teacher in the municipal spanish schools of Rivasvaciamadrid, Leganés, Las Tablas; San Fernando de Henares, Colmenar Viejo, Manzanares el Real, Soto del Real et Torremocha de Jarama, music schools Do Mayor and “Progreso musical” in Madrid; University Eotvos Loránd, Budapest (Hungary)
- Numerous concerts as a soloist and orchestra soloist in Argentina, Hungary, Spain, Germany and Portugal
- Spanish, Hungarian, English, French, Dutch
- Royal Music Conservatory of Brussels: Bachelor and Master degrees
- Université Libre de Bruxelles: Bachelor degree in languages and Slavic literatures (minor in musicology)
- Piano teacher at the la Jeugdmuziekschool « Mierennest » (Dworp), at the « Ateliers de la Chaise Musicale » (Ixelles) and lessons in private
- Recitals of solo piano, piano singing and chamber music
- Founding member and director of the asbl Opus 70
- French, English, Dutch, Polish, Russian
- Royal Music Conservatory of Brussels: Bachelor degree in Music, specialised Master degree in piano in the class of Mister Mikhaïl Faerman, and Agrégation d’Enseignement Secondaire Supérieur (AESS)
- Gradutated from the Music Academy of Dunkerque (France), vermilion medal
- Has teached piano and musical theory for more than 10 years in several schools as ASBL Ecoculture, organisation and animation of music workshops, various events and concerts
- Concert pianist solo/chamber music
- French, Russian, English
- Conservatory “Galaxias” à Thessaloniki (Greece): Graduated in Piano. Class of Michalis Aris Galinos
- Concerts as a soloist or member of chamber music ensembles in Thessaloniki
- Piano teacher in Thessaloniki, where she had a first special experience with a kid with Williams syndrome
- Piano teacher at the Conservatoire des Amis des Arts et Lettres of the city of Serres (Greece)
- Private piano teacher in Brussels
- Accompanist of musicians including opera singers
- Teaching of musical theory
- French, English, Greek
- MASTER OF MUSIC IN PIANO – Conservatoire royal de Bruxelles
- MASTER OF MUSIC IN PIANO – Conservatorio "U. Giordano" Foggia, sez. staccata di Rodi Garganico
- PRIVATE ANNUAL COURSE WITH ANDREW WRIGHT
- BACHELOR OF MUSIC IN PIANO – Conservatorio "U. Giordano" Foggia, sez staccata di Rodi Garganico.
- CONCERT PIANIST: playing in solo recitals in various cities
- PIANIST IN CHAMBER MUSIC FORMATION: part of a trio with violin and cello and of a duo with cello in Brussels
- MUSIC TEACHER: private teacher both in Italy and Belgium.
Daniela Rodó Aranda
Escuela Superior de Música Reina Sofía
Master in Performance with the highest of honors at the Royal Conservatorium in Brussels
Bachelor of Piano Performance at the Royal Academy of Music in London
Central Music School (College) of the Moscow State Conservatory PI Tchaikovsky
University of Costa Rica.
In 2021, she received the award of “Alumna Sobresaliente” by the hands of Her Majesty Queen Sofía of Spain.
She has performed multiple times as a soloist in the National Theater of Costa Rica for different Heads of State in Latin America. Also for his Majesty Felipe VI of Spain and the Ambassadors before the European Union in Costa Rica. Also, Daniela Rodó has acted on numerous occasions as a soloist with the Youth Symphony Orchestra and the National Orchestra of Costa Rica.
Internationally she has performed in the United States, Russia, England, Spain and Belgium. In 2017 she performed a recital at the prestigious St. John Smith Square in London, at a concert organized by the Costa Rican embassy to promote young Costa Rican talents in the United Kingdom.
Daniela has been awarded the First Prize in different international awards that have led her to perform in theaters such as the Weill Recital Hall of Carnegie Hall in New York.
spanish, english, french, russian
Has studied at the Royal Conservatory in Brussels
Has studied at the Conservatory rayonnement régional musique chartres (France)
International summer music Academy in Nice
International music Academy in Madrid
Private lessons in France and Belgium
Chinese, French, English
Helen is a Georgian pianist. She started playing the piano at the age of 7.
Having graduated from Tbilisi State Conservatoire she continued her studies for masters at the Conservatoire Royal de Bruxelles.
Since childhood, she has been actively performing on stage.
She has held a number of solo recitals in Georgia, Belgium and has participated in different projects, concerts and masterclasses in Georgia, Belgium and Germany.
Helen is a laureate of several international piano competitions and has more than 5 years of teaching experience.
- Music Conservatory of Xi’an (China): Bachelor degree in violin with the highest distinction in the class of Y. Zhong
- Music Conservatory of Liege: Graduated with High Distinction – Didactic Master degree in violin and Specialised Master degree in violin in the class of E. Mélon
- Participated in numerous Masterclasses with internationally renowned teachers
- Won numerous prizes in national and international competitions
- Co-organiser of the “Ysaÿe International Music Competition” and International Music Workshops
- Organiser of artistic exchange projects between Belgium and China
- Worked as additional violinist in the Royal Philarmonic Orchestra of Liege, Dublin Philharmonic Orchestra and in the orchestra “Il Novecento”
- Has more than 10 years of experience in teaching violin in Belgium and China
- Appears on stage on a regular basis as a soloist and within various formations, in Belgium and abroad
- French, English, Chinese
- Aubagne (France) Conservatory in Stéphanie Bayle Perin's violin class.
- Entry into a specialized cycle at the CRR Darius Milhaud in Aix en Provence in the class of: Marie Laurence Rocca.
- Institut Supérieur de Musique et Pédagogie de Namur in Gilles Millet's class, Bachelor.
- Master class with Renaud Capuçon at the Easter festival in Aix en Provence.
- Received a violin as a reward during the Easter Festival of Aix en Provence.
- Tour with the Mediterranean Youth Orchestra in France, Croatia and Slovenia.
- Master Class with Ivry Gitlis at the Easter Festival of Aix en Provence.
- Master Class of chamber music with Paul Meyer and Eric Lesage.
- Orfeo and Majnun Opera at the Festival International d'Art Lyrique d'Aix-en-Provence.
- 2012 Admitted to the orchestre des jeunes du pays d'Aix junior as concertmaster.
- 2016 Admitted to the Mediterranean Youth Orchestra.
- French, English
Koninklijk Conservatorium Brussels (Master of Music) prof. Jeroen Reuling’s class
Grażyna and Kiejstut Bacewicz Academy of Music in Łódź (Poland) Bachelor Degree and Master of Music
Karol Szymanowski General Music School in ZPSM no. 4 in Warsaw prof. Andrzej Zielinski’s class
National Music School in Ełk (Poland) prof. Monika Łukawska’s class
Series of concerts during 10th Festival Ensemble in Radziejowice (Poland)
Member of the string orchestra Young Belgian Strings (Brussels, Belgium)
Internship in Baltic Neopolis Orchestra (Szczecin, Poland)
Jury member during the International PRIMUZ Strings Competition member of The Primuz Foundation’s Council
Member of The PRIMUZ Chamber Orchestra, founded by dr hab. Łukasz Błaszczyk (Łódź, Polska)
Series of concerts during 7th Festival Ensemble in Książ (Poland)
Member of the Vene Piano Quartetconcert of the Vene Piano Quartet during 7th Festival EMANACJE, organized by Krzysztof Penderecki’s European Center of Music in Lusławice (Poland)
Soloist during The XXII Festival of Music in Sandomierz with International Symphony Orchestra INSO (Poland)
French, English, Polish
- Guitar Master, Conservatorium Maastricht
- Guitar Master, Koninklijk Conservatorium Brussel
- “Conservatorio Superior de Música of Murcia”, Higher Conservatory of Music in Murcia, Spain.
- Guitar Master Class with: Timo Korhonen, Rafaella Smith, Jose Luis Rodrigo
- Chosen To Adopt The Scholarships For Galindo Foundation. (Murcia, Spain In June 2013)
- Chosen To Participate At The Seventh Edition Of Volterra Project, Guitar Summer Institute, International Guitar Festival, Italy, 2013
- Prize "Andres Segovia". Contest Winner Of Lxvii Curso Música In Compostela, Spain, 2014
- Exchange Studies For The Course Lxvii Curso De Música In Compostela, Spain, 2014
- Chosen To Participate In The Guitar Symposium At The Royal Conservatory Of Brussels, 2015
- 3rd Prize At The Internaional Guitar Competition “Ángel Piñero”
- Scholarship Given By “Le Bureau International Jeunesse De Bruxelles”
- Soloist Of The GUITAR ORCHESTRA OF THE REGION OF MURCIA, SPAIN
- Guitar Soloist Of The Youth Orchestra Of Cuenca
- CONCERT AS A SOLOIST WITH ORQUESTRA IN PARIS. (September 2015)
- Guitar Soloist Of The Silpakorn And Chulalongkorn University Orchestra Of Bankok, Thailand
- Tour of concerts and Masterclasses in Mexico
- Invited to participate as soloist at the Guitar Festival of “Guitare en Cévennes” France
- Invited to participate at the opening concert of the 11th edition of Volterra Project. Italy
- Invited to participate at the VIII Andes Guitar Festival. Argentina
- Invited to participate at the I International Guitar Festival of Haría. Spain
- Invited to participate at the International Guitar Festival of Guitare en Cévennes, France
- Invited for a tour of concerts and masterclasses in Brazil.
- Guitar teacher at the Artists School of Murcia,m Spain.
- Co-director and guitar teacher in "Sante Cecilia Music Academy of Murcia".
- Guitar private teacher in Bruxelles
- Guitar teacher at the music school NOX, in Bruxelles.
- Guitar teacher at the music school Madame Butterfly, Bruxelles.
Master en enseignement secondaire (Spécialité : Musique).Université Pontificia de Salamanque (Espagne).Diplôme d ́études musicales de guitare classique. ConservatoireSupérieur de Musique de Salamanque (Espagne).Cours magistraux de guitare classique avec Ricardo Gallén, CarlesTrepat, Margarita Escarpa, Hugo Geller, David Russell et WilliamKanengiser.Formations d’improvisation et analyse avec Pedro Cañada et JoséRamón García.Formation de jazz, rock, blues, funk et d’autres styles avec ChemaVilchez, Albert Vila, Nono Garcia, Ignazio Di Salvo, etc.EXPERIENCE
Professeur de guitare classique, guitare électrique et ukulélé dansplusieurs écoles de musique en Espagne et Belgique.Professeur d’éveil musical et formation musicale basique dansplusieurs écoles de musique en Espagne et Belgique.Professeur des cours privés de guitare classique, guitare électriqueet ukulélé.Participation en concerts et récitals.LANGUES
Espagnol, Anglais, Français
Graduated from the Conservatory “Luigi Canepa” of Sassari (Italy)
Graduated from the Royal Conservatory of BrusselsEXPERIENCE AND PRIZES
Guitar and Music training Teacher in Italian schoolsLANGUAGES
Italian, French, English
Guitar master, Conservatoire Royal de Bruxelles
Guitar bachelor, Superior Center of Music of Basque Country, San Sebastian
1st conservatory prize in classical guitar, music chamber, analysis, CRR-Boulonge Billancourt
Musicology license, Paris Sorbonne
Master classes with: Marco Tamayo, Maximo Diego Pujol, Rafael Aguirre, Carles Trepat, Pablo Marquez, Rémy Jousselme
Guitar teacher in music schools of Waterloo (Belgium), Bergara (Spain) and substitute teacher at the CRR Boulogne-Billancourt.
Concerts and recitals given across France, Spain and Belgium in solo, duet, chamber music: Jazz in Marciac in duo, La Seine Musicale in guitar quartet, project of composers at Tarbes (Ida Presti duo), museums, churches and abbeys, castles, weddings (France, Occitanie), palaces in Spain (Miramar, Maria Cristina) and at the Conservatories of Tarbes, Paris, San Sébastien, Brussels
3rd Prize at the International Competition Leopold Bellan (Paris)
Finalist at the International Competition Ilse & Nicolas Alfonso (Bruxelles)
French, Spanish, English
Graduated from the conservatory of UzbekistanGraduated from the royal conservatory of MonsEXPERIENCE
Singing teacher/ choirmaster at the music academy of EtchmiadzinChoirmaster in our lady's cathedral in etchmiadzinSinging teacher at the Get your voice music academyLANGUAGES:
French, Russian, Armenian
Graduated from the National Musical Academy of P.I.Chaikovsky (Kyiv, Ukraine)
Singing teacher and Soloist of MM Academy of the La Monnaie de Munt (Brussels, Belgium)
Laureate of international competitions
Worked as a soloist at the Kyiv Opera on the Podil (Ukraine)
French, English, Ukrainian, Italian
Barbara Ferraz Balboa
Royal Music Conservatory of Brussels: Master degree in Flute with High DistinctionMusic Superior Conservatory Liceu of Barcelona and Music Superior Conservatory of Aragón: Post graduat in FluteMusic Conservatory of Salamanca: Bachelor degree in FluteEXPERIENCE AND PRIZES
Masterclasses with Mario Caroli, Emmanuel Pahud, various flute trainings in SpainFirst Prize « Programa Arte Joven » with flute quatuor Quatro Giocoso (Spain)Main flute in the Orquesta de las Juventudes Musicales of Leónet, the Joven Orquesta Sinfónica of Castilla y León and the Orquesta Sinfónica of BurgosOrchestra conductor in the Internationale Junge Orchesterakademie (Germany)Flutist soloist in the Chamber Orchestra of BratislavaSecond flute and piccolo in the Brussels Philarmonic OrchestraFlute teacher in the municipal music schools Santa Marta de Tormes, Villamayor and Santa Cecilia in SalamancaLANGUAGES
French, Spanish, English
Teachers Music Theatre and First Steps in Music
Teacher of Music Theatre and First Steps in Music
- Music College of Lviv(Ukraine) Young specialist in oboe
- Lviv National Academy of Music (Ukraine) Master degree in oboe
- Conservatoire Royal de Liege(Belgique) Bachelor degree in oboe
- Conservatorium in Maastricht (The Netherlands) Bachelor degree in oboe
- First prize at the International Competition for Woodwind Young Soloist "Surmy Bukovyny". Chernivtsi, Ukraine(2010)
- Oboe teacher in Music School in Lviv (Ukraine)
- National Philharmony Orchestra of Lviv(Ukraine)
- Freelance oboist in chamber music projects and orchestras (l’Orchestre Philharmonique Royal de Liege, Brussel Philharmonic Orchestra, “La Chapelle Sauvage”)
- French, English, Ukrainian, Russian