Superior diplomas of the National Conservatory Tchaikovsky in Kiev (Ukraine), of the Royal Conservatories of Liege and Brussels, and of the Music College of Glier (Kiev, Ukraine)EXPERIENCE AND PRIZES
Founding director, piano, chamber music teacher and tutor professor of piano at Brussels International Music Academy (BRIMA) n Brussels (www.brima.be)
Founding director, piano, chamber music teacher at the “Music Academy FORTE” (www.musicacademy.be )
Founder, artistic director, president and jury member of International Competition for young pianists “Merci, Maestro!” (www.mercimaestro.be).
President of WPTA Belgium (World Piano Teachers association), member of EPTA
Jury member of several Piano International competitions
As leading Ballet pianist: Working for a number of leading companies as a pianist: Pasodos Dance Company (Palma Dance Center, Mallorca); Astana Ballet (Kazakhstan); L’Hivernal de la dance (Liege, Belgium), etc.
For a number of years has performed as a main pianist at the Royal Ballet of Flanders (Antwerp, Belgium); Brussels International Ballet School (Brussels, Belgium); Royal Ballet school in Antwerp; Rosas, P.A.R.T.S. et Yantra in Brussels; Studio Bejart (Brussels, Belgium); piano accompanist at a High school of music (Kiev, Ukraine).LANGUAGES:
French, English, Russian, Ukrainian
- Superior National Conservatory Tchaïkovsky of Moscow: Graduated with the highest distinction in interpretation, pedagogy, chamber music and accompaniment
- Central Music Academy of Moscow for gifted children (started playing piano from the age of 4)
- Concerts and festivals in numerous countries in Europe and North America: Wiener Konzerthaus in Austria, Salle Cortot in Paris, concert Room of the Tchaïkovsky Conservatory of Moscow and Fine Arts Palace of Brussels
- Projects with the National Orchestra of Belgium, Moravia (Czech Republic) and Chamber Ochestra of Praha
- Accompanist for renowned competitions like the International Music Competition Queen Elisabeth of Belgium, and the International Competition Yehudi Menuhin in the UK
- Accompanist of Master Classes and Concerts for teachers Igor Oïstrakh, Viktor Tretiakov
- Jury member of several International Competitions
- Great pedagogical experience, especially teaching at the Royal Music Conservatory of Brussels
- French, Russian, English
- Graduated from the Conservatory Tchaïkovsky of Moscow
- Graduated from the Royal Music Conservatory of Brussels
- Piano teacher at the Jan-Niklaasstichting School in Beersel (Belgium)
- Accompanist at the Movement Theater in Moscow
- French, Russian, Dutch, English
Music AcademyRoyal Concervatory of BrusselStudies in russian technic in SerbiaIMEP(Bachelor) in the class of Roberto GiordanoLanguages :
French, English, Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin
Tehran’s high school for musicians
Royal Conservatory of Brussels, Bachelor and Masters degree in pianoEXPERIENCES AND PRIZES:
Music teacher in an elementary school in Paris for two years
Private lessons to children and adults (seven years of experience)LANGUAGES:
French, English, Persian, knowledge of Spanish.
Conservatory of Music Calouste Gulbenkian, Braga
Superior School of Music and Arts, Porto
Currently is doing her Master in performance in Koninklijk Conservatorium Brussel, in Daniel Blumenthal’s class.Professional Experience:
Teacher at the Banda Musical Cabreiros and Mozart Music schoolLanguages:
French, English, Portuguese
Conservatory of Roubaix: full classical cursus in the class of Vladimir Soultanov. Graduated from the Diplôme National d’Orientation Professionnelle.
Conservatory of Brussels in the class of Mikhail Faerman from 2018 to 2020.
Currently studies with the international pianist Vladimir Soultanov.Professional Experience:
Experience as a piano teacher since 2016 for students of various ages and profiles.
Internships with Vladimir Soultanov in Ardeche (France) and concerts in summer 2015, 2016 and 2017.Languages :
French, English, Portuguese
Since 2021 piano teacher at the Brussels International Music Academy (BRIMA)
2013-2015 Piano teacher and teacher of musical training at the Ezanville Conservatory
Official Artist at Steingraeber & Söhne.
2011-2013 Assistant Piano teacher in the class of Caroline Sageman (Laureate of the International
Chopin Piano Competition in Warsaw) at the Erik Satie de Blanc Conservatory - Blanc-Mesnil
Bachelor in Piano at the Conservatorio Statale di Musica Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina, Cagliari.
2020 to present: Master in Harpsichord at the Royal Conservatory of Brussels. Class of Frederick Haas.Languages:
French, Italian, English
- Conservatory Jaroslav Ježek in Prague: Graduated in classical piano (in the class of Irina Kondratenko-Parker)
- Royal Music Conservatory of Brussels: Graduated in classical piano (in the class of Aleksandar Madzar)
- Has teached piano and music theory in the International music and arts school of Prague
- Laureate of the International Piano competitions Ludwig van Beethoven (Vienna), Wiener Klassik (Vienna), Sergueï Prokofiev (Prague), Les saisons musicales (Prague, 2nd prize), and the International Music Festival of Gyor (Big Prize)
- French, English, Russian, German, Czech, Slovakian
- Currently: Royal Music Conservatory of Brussel
- Concours international de piano de Brest, 2017 : 1er prix, catégorie Debussy, Faure, Rachmaninoff, 3ème prix catégorie Chopin, ère médaille catégorie Liszt
- Concours international de piano de Nice, 2017 : 1er prix, catégorie Supérieur, 1er prix ex æquo
- Concours international de Gagny, Gagny, 2019 : Finaliste et 6ème prix
- Concert de bienfaisance à Bohars au profit d’enfants handicapés ukrainiens, 2017
- Master-class de Anna Stempin-Jasnowska sur Chopin et concert à Varsovie, 2017
- Concert avec l’Orchestre National de Transcarpathie à Oujgorod
- Récital au festival des Semaines musicales de Quimper, 2018
- Récital à la Philharmonie nationale de Transcarpathie, 2019
- French, English, Russian, Ukrainian.
- Conservatory in Dijon with Natacha Melkonian and Laure Rivierre
- Conservatory of Brussels with Eliane Reyes
- Teacher in Tavaux (France), and then for IDEAM Brussels
- Pianist for the musical Mary Poppins (Dijon)
- Played the harpsichord for solo recitals and in an orchestra
- Pianist for the musical « Porcelaines », by AimOson
- French, English
- Graduated from the University of São Paulo in 2014 in the class of Luciana Sayure
- Master's degree from the Royal Conservatory of Brussels in the class of Jan Michiels
- Currently immersed in a post-graduate project delving into the solo piano works of Robert Schumann
- Fortepiano with Piet Kuijken.
- As a researcher, he was awarded a fellowship from the independent public foundation FAPESP (São Paulo Research Foundation)
- An active performer, he has played regularly in Brazil, France, Belgium, and China
- He worked in masterclasses with internationally renowned musicians Malcolm Bilson, Jean-Jacques Dünki, Nicolau de Figueiredo, Bart van Oort, Tom Beghin, Gilberto Tinetti and Eduardo Monteiro, among others
- English, Portuguese, French
State University of Rovno (Ukraine): Piano teacher, music master, training in choir direction with High Distinction
Music Teacher and vocal training with the Highest Distinction
Graduated from the Music Academy of Berditchev (Ukraine)
EXPERIENCE AND PRIZES:
Piano, music theory and choir direction teacher, (Musical College of Berditchev)
Director of the Music Academy of Irkoutsk (Siberia)
Cultural councillor at the city of Liege
- French, Russian, Ukrainian, English, Polish
- Graduated in Piano in Italy (2012, Conservatorio di Musica F.Morlacchi, Perugia)
- Graduated in Urban Acoustic in Italy (2015, Università di RomaTre, Roma)
- Currently: Master in Piano Pedagogy at IMEP (Institut Superior de Musique et Pédagogie, Namur).
- Acoustic and psychoacoustic research presented in conferences in Rome, Florence, L’Aquila, Brussels and Boston (Acoustical Society of America, 2017)
- Dalcroze Eurhythmics study at Institut J.Dalcroze in Brussels (2018)
- Masterclass in Piano performance and conducting (Perugia, Grosseto, Rome), piano recitals as solo, part of ensemble and piano accompanist.
- Piano teacher in schools since 2012 in Rome and Brussels.
- Italian, English, French
- Conservatory Eduardo Martínez Torner in Oviedo (Spain): Piano studies with Concepción Besteiro
- Piano studies in Barcelona with Margarita Serrat
- Superior Conservatory of Liceu: class of Stanislav Pochekin and Bachelor degree with high distinction
- Royal Music Conservatory of Brussels: Master degree in piano with high distinction, with Éliane Reyes and Gabriel Teclu
- Laureate at the chamber music competition of the Conservatory Eduardo Martínez Torner and a grant in the international competition "Río Órbigo".
- Participated in various masterclasses, workshops and festivals in Spain, France and Brussels, and had the occasion to play for renowned pianists such as Francisco Jaime Pantín, Miguel Ángel Ortega, Claudio Martínez Mehner, Enrique Bagaría, Marie Jude, Dimitri Alexiev, Jay Gottlieb, and Alan Weiss...
- Piano teacher since several years for children, teenagers and adults.
- Spanish, French, Romanian
- Full music studies at the Superior Conservatory of Córdoba
- Prize of the best final studies exam of the Argentina Rotary Club, Best musician of the young musician’s competition of Córdoba, Piano studies grant at the Queen Sofia School
- Piano teacher in the municipal spanish schools of Rivasvaciamadrid, Leganés, Las Tablas; San Fernando de Henares, Colmenar Viejo, Manzanares el Real, Soto del Real et Torremocha de Jarama, music schools Do Mayor and “Progreso musical” in Madrid; University Eotvos Loránd, Budapest (Hungary)
- Numerous concerts as a soloist and orchestra soloist in Argentina, Hungary, Spain, Germany and Portugal
- Spanish, Hungarian, English, French, Dutch
- Royal Music Conservatory of Brussels: Bachelor and Master degrees
- Université Libre de Bruxelles: Bachelor degree in languages and Slavic literatures (minor in musicology)
- Piano teacher at the la Jeugdmuziekschool « Mierennest » (Dworp), at the « Ateliers de la Chaise Musicale » (Ixelles) and lessons in private
- Recitals of solo piano, piano singing and chamber music
- Founding member and director of the asbl Opus 70
- French, English, Dutch, Polish, Russian
- Royal Music Conservatory of Brussels: Bachelor degree in Music, specialised Master degree in piano in the class of Mister Mikhaïl Faerman, and Agrégation d’Enseignement Secondaire Supérieur (AESS)
- Gradutated from the Music Academy of Dunkerque (France), vermilion medal
- Has teached piano and musical theory for more than 10 years in several schools as ASBL Ecoculture, organisation and animation of music workshops, various events and concerts
- Concert pianist solo/chamber music
- French, Russian, English
- Conservatory “Galaxias” à Thessaloniki (Greece): Graduated in Piano. Class of Michalis Aris Galinos
- Concerts as a soloist or member of chamber music ensembles in Thessaloniki
- Piano teacher in Thessaloniki, where she had a first special experience with a kid with Williams syndrome
- Piano teacher at the Conservatoire des Amis des Arts et Lettres of the city of Serres (Greece)
- Private piano teacher in Brussels
- Accompanist of musicians including opera singers
- Teaching of musical theory
- French, English, Greek