- Graduated in Piano in Italy (2012, Conservatorio di Musica F.Morlacchi, Perugia)
- Graduated in Urban Acoustic in Italy (2015, Università di RomaTre, Roma)
- Currently: Master in Piano Pedagogy at IMEP (Institut Superior de Musique et Pédagogie, Namur).
EXPERIENCE AND PRIZES
- Acoustic and psychoacoustic research presented in conferences in Rome, Florence, L’Aquila, Brussels and Boston (Acoustical Society of America, 2017)
- Dalcroze Eurhythmics study at Institut J.Dalcroze in Brussels (2018)
- Masterclass in Piano performance and conducting (Perugia, Grosseto, Rome), piano recitals as solo, part of ensemble and piano accompanist.
- Piano teacher in schools since 2012 in Rome and Brussels.
- Italian, English, French